BONDED & INSURED
COMMUNITY SUPPORT We are happy to support local business and events
2011 Swimming For Shore Arts Gala
Fundraiser, April 8th at 6:30pm
Bubbles and Squeak donated a gift basket valued at $150.00
Body Buster Fitness, get fit anytime! – Locations throughout GTA! VISIT WEBSITE and enter code Bubblesandsqueak to recieve $20 off your first session!!! Body Buster Fitness Members enjoy 15% off their 3rd cleaning, just inform us of your member number!
Shop the Shore Volunteers!!
A BIG HUGE THANK-YOU for all your help yesterday at the Shop the Shore event in New Toronto. This event would have not gone forward without the help of volunteers, it is the effort on behalf of the community that has made this event successful two years in a row. Thankfully we didn’t get the rain until the event was over! I overheard many conversations of attendees commenting that they were not aware of many of the businesses on the Lake Shore. Gaining awareness through activities like these, we can build a stronger community and a healthy retail sector. Keep it local!
Thanks again for all your help gang! Kathy
TENILLE BONOGUORE writer
Article on Toronto House Cleaning Business
From Monday’s Globe and Mail February 9, 2009 at 4:46 AM EDT
BUBBLES AND SQUEAK DONATED COMPLIMENTARY CLEANINGS FOR THESE RECENT EVENTS WITHIN THE COMMUNITY:
- TATSUS BAKERY HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE
- LOBSTERFEST TO SPONSOR 7TH STREET DAYCARE
- NEW TORONTO CO-OPERATIVE NURSERY SCHOOL (FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS-APRIL 17th, 2010 AT KALAMATA Restaurent, SILENT AUCTION)
- CAREFORCE INTERNATIONAL www.careforceinternational.ca to support a Dominican Mission Trip to aid children 2010 .
- THE RIDE TO CONQUER CANCER, Joe Lyon riding 2009, 2010.
- May day event for The Gatehouse May 2007
- Womens Habitat fundraiser June 2007 and 2008
Lobsterfest dinner and auction to support Seventh Street Daycare, donation or two complimentary 4 hour cleanings. June 14th 2009
- We cleaned the womens habitat shelter- a complimentary gift for such an important organization
( volunteered at the Maple Leaf’s childrens area, Nice to see so many neighbours and clients out shopping and having fun at Shop the Shore!) September 26th 2009